Would You Rather Beauty Tag

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Hey there Curlies!!

For today's post I decided to do something light hearted and fun. A Would You Rather Beauty Tag.
Hope you enjoy!


Beauty Tag

Here We Go!


Would You Rather Beauty Tag

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup?
    Define messy hair?.... a messy bun and nice makeup? sure! lol

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
     Shave the eyebrows! Thankfully there are ways to pencil them in.  Eyelashes on the other hand those things are LIFE can't mess with them!

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
      Sephora - They have a much larger variety of products.

4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
      lets see....My lipgloss is poppin' My lipgloss is cool!

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
     Wow that's hard they are both pretty bad, probably the overdone blush I CAN'T stand foundation lines! 

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

     Biker shorts definitely!

7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

    You know this was the last one I answered.... I just couldn't make up my mind. I think I'll go with the spray tan though. You could always chalk that up to a really bad experience... weird tan lines you can't hide? Those are almost always your own fault lol.

8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

     I would have to go with the hair cut, as long as you are CONFIDENT anything is pretty much fashionable these days.

9. Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
     Twitter! I need my beauty videos, tips & tricks! I once used 19 gigs of data in a day or two because I was on YouTube all day long...yup I'm addicted.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
     Your hands are natural makeup brushes... I can't live without mascara ... sorry not sorry.

Hope you enjoyed this Would You Rather Beauty Tag. Feel free to answer the questions and leave your links below I'd love to see your responses. Until next time!

Stay Beautiful & Confident!!

xo Mia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs