The Best Conditioner for Curly Hair (Prt.2)

Monday, January 23, 2017


I hope you've had a chance to read part one to this series here and that it has helped someone find the best conditioner for their curly hair. 

This next one was a pleasant surprise. The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist. I never thought this brand could work for my curly hair.  No matter how many commercials I saw I always seemed to roll my eyes at the television and just ignore the possibility of this deep conditioner doing anything for my curls. 

Then, one day I was over one of my best friend's house and after spending an amazing afternoon hopping back and forth between the pool and hot tub I had to wash the chlorine out of my hair and that's where it hit me that I never thought to pack shampoo and conditioner.  This was all she had in her shower so although I was a bit apprehensive I had no other choice but to give it a try.


I am so glad I did, because within seconds I could tell my hair had taken a liking to it.  Besides smelling amazing and being creamy and thick in consistency.  This conditioner lived up to its name.  It was a MIRACLE.  Not only did it moisturize my hair but it allowed me to detangle my curls within minutes.  My hair was happily bouncy and perfectly coiled.  Every strand was protected and did not frizz after air drying. So of course I had to stock up and get a few bottles for myself. I couldn't just ignore the results. I was even more excited to see it on sale at my local Target 2 for $5!!  It was like Christmas in the middle of summer. When I'm in a rush and on the go this is my go-to product in the shower because I know it works fast and efficiently.


Leave a comment below with your favorite conditioners or any blog post you might have about your favorite conditioners. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Mia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs